Description 3M Red Dot™ Pediatric Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore™ Tape Backing 4-2/5cm D, Flexible
- The Red Dot electrode is a round Micropore Surgical Tape backed electrode with solid gel and a 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal to ensure product freshness.
- Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high-quality, uninterrupted traces.
- The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
- Micropore tape backing is breathable, flexible and conformable, yet is gentle to the skin for increased patient comfort.
- The SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
Red Dot Pediatric Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing
|Item# ||Description ||Size ||Price |
|2248-50 ||4-2/5cm ||50 in Pack ||$37.20 || |