- The AirLife™ Air x™ flow incentive spirometer is disposable and designed for exercising and measurement of volume.
- Preoperative and postoperative patients increase their lung volume by keeping the instrument's inhalation-sensitive ball suspended with their inhalation.
- The flow passages vary in diameter, affecting the effort required to raise the ball.
- The ball stays suspended as long as the patient maintains this effort.
- The flow indicator dial can be adjusted to indicate flowrates in mL/second.
- Includes spirometer housing, detachable base plate, 12" segmented corrugated tubing with 22mm O.D. and mouthpiece.
- Item 001902 Size 4000ml. Packaged: EA/1 CS/12.