- The silver antimicrobial barrier dressing consists of a rayon/polyester non-woven core laminated (by sonic welds) between an upper and lower layer of silver coated high density polyethylene mesh (HDPE).
- Acticoat kills bacteria in vitro in as little as 30 minutes, 2-5 times faster than other forms of silver 7,8,9,10
- Acticoat destroys bacteria within the dressing and at the wound site and the antimicrobial barrier remains effective for up to 3 days, increasing convenience for patient and caregiver
- Acticoat is not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum. and avoid contact with electrodes or conductive gels during electronic measurements, e.g. EEG and ECG
- Material-Nanocrystalline Coating of Silver
- Item 20101 Size- 4 X 4 Inch. Colour-Grey/Blue. Packaged: EA/1 12EA/BX 4BX/CS