- Proven to be as effective as, or better at, reducing skin flora on healthy volunteers for up to 10 days than Biopatch.
- Proven to be more effective at preventing re-growth on healthy volunteers at 7 days than Biopatch.
- Transparent, allowing continuous visualization of insertion site.
- Integrated design of dressing and CHG gel pad reduces application steps and minimizes potential for application error.
- As easy-to-use and easy-to-train as a Tegaderm™dressing.
- Large surface area to provide coverage of catheter and suture sites.
- Absorbs fluid.
- Larger coverage area than Biopatch allows for coverage of sutures as well as insertion site.
- Item 1658 Size- 4 X 4-3/4 Inch. Packaged: EA/1 25EA/BX 4BX/CS